Forget about company events held in congress centres located on a motorway exit, or in hotels that are the same all over the world: this is another dimension.
A world made of magical, exciting surroundings, rich in Alpine and Valle d’Aosta atmosphere. Just imagine:
– an informal meeting in front of the fireplace
– a presentation surrounded by snow
– a seminar in the open-air whirlpool tub
– a coffee break with organic Valle d’Aosta products
– relaxation in the spa with views of Mount Cervino
– aperitifs in the hotel’s wine cellar, with wine tastings and local culinary specialities
– candle-lit dinners, in the warmth of the open fire, with all the flavour that Valle d’Aosta has to offer.
An event with views of the most beautiful mountain in the world
Skiing all year round
The whole hotel can be booked: 20 double rooms and 4 suites
The restaurant can be used for conferences, hosting up to 50 people
Experiences and emotions with powerful symbolic values.
Orienteering: finding the right direction and reaching the goal.
Ski mountaining: discovering new ways forward.
Land Rover excursions: reaching destinations that would otherwise be impossible.
Snowshoeing: moving forwards together.
Competitions on the snow (skiing, snowboarding): creating a healthy spirit of competition.
We can create a tailored team-building project according to a number of factors:
– number of participants
– time of year
– desired objectives
– personality and atmosphere of the event (relaxed, sports, extreme)
Being part of a team.
Sharing the same objectives.
Working in the same direction.
Aiming at the same horizons.
This is the spirit of team-building, and this is what happens at Les Neiges d’Antan, with ideas and projects that become instruments for welding a group, involving and motivating those who take part.
The result is a new feeling of energy, a heightened sense of belonging, fostered by the warm and intimate atmosphere in the hotel set within the majestic mountains, which naturally encourages participants to feel part of the group.
This, in short, is the true spirit of team building.